Thursday, 20 March 2014

My Top Three!!!

After looking at almost everyone's blogs I have finally picked my top three blogs. In no particular order, my three favourite blogs are:

Megan McCormick ---> Amcom Telecommunications


Bronte Marshall ---> Greencross Vets
  • Bronte's blog really stood out to me. She went into extensive detail about her company, their partnerships, their services and annual reports. It was so easy to be able to understand her company in the information that she gave. This is definitely one worth looking at!
  • http://bmarshallaccounting.blogspot.com.au

Evelyn De Lange ---> Saunders International 
  • Evelyn's blog was one of the first blogs I looked at and has always been one of my favourites. I just had to place her in my top three! I absolutely love the way you have presented you blog, it has so much information and is so easy to read. Fantastic work!
  • http://evedelange.blogspot.com.au


No comments:

Post a Comment